Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Some New Bird Toys

     We raided my Sister, the Crafters, store of buttons for new bird toys. we found quite a few interesting textures and colors for them to play with(supervised). It's all about the BAI, you know. One button in particular really fascinates Tango:

It's a purple, plastic flower with hollow petals, so he has a lot of places to grip on it

     I tell you that, in order to tell you this. So Tango, clever creature that he is, laboriously carried this button, by foot and beak, up my arm to my shoulder. And I see out of the corner of my eye, he is working it around in his beak and playing with it

   And then plop...thump. and this sad "chirrp?"

   Daddy found the toy and brought it safe back to the baby bird. It was just so sad and so funny, and so human, that I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment