Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Ghost Microwave of the Badger's Burrow

     This Will probably not b e too much of a stretch to figure out for anyone who has read my blog for any length of time.

      We have been hearing a microwave at times when neither of us is heating anything.

     So, I thought possibly it was upstairs- the apartment is empty right now, but there is a contractor working, I thought possibly he was using a microwave....except that no such microwave exists.

 
 
yes. Tango knows that when the wet food is heated up, it makes a noise just like..."Beep-Beep Beeeeeep". he has also learned to make the sounds of the microwave being set with eerie precision. the good news is that when I ask Sam if she is heating something, or she asks me if I am, and neither of us are...we know the source of the mystery beeps- no need to call in Ghost Hunters
 
Bird noises fall into a lot of categories. Here are a few I have definitely identified:
 
  • I'm Happy
  • I'm Afraid
  • I'm Mad
  • I'm Hungry
  • I Want Attention
  • I'm Screwing With You

for more on bird noises...

No comments:

Post a Comment