Search This Blog

Monday, January 6, 2014

Goofy WalMart Stuff and Random Thrift Finds

     .....Because there is not much else you can call this....
I'm not sure which is the best approach to use scientifically...

Whether camouflage or psycholigical warfare to dishearten and intimidate
flies

But clearly....

Flyswatting technology has advanced beyond my comprehension

a prepaid master card...with "hidden" charges...

Millet is already natures bird-candy. But remember, birds deserve Type II
Diabeetus just like humans do

until now, I thought celery was always ready to eat. how did I
survive this long? There was a store manager nearby when I took this
shot. Suffice to say, his answers to my questions were not
as illuminating as they could have been

Where would her fins go...? and for that matter, how does she
propel it?

what would you baste with this...oh, Turkey!

Because Pizza is always better when cut by a unicycling primate
just oh...my...god, who could have thought this a wise idea?

And give Shrek a lush, green afro...

No comments:

Post a Comment