Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Shipping

     Let me state now that I am perfectly calm and accepting, but that "we" are not so calm

     So first off- my bestbuy.com order got split- everything except supernatural season 9 got sent from one location, and arrived, safe. Supernatural season 9 apparently detoured through a black hole or purgatory- last info on it is from dec 1, when "electronic shipping info " was sent to USPS. In a perfect world, electronic shipping info would be followed by the physical object, but such does not appear to be the case. I know that bestbuy will fix it, whatever the issue is, and make it right, but "we" do not.

     Secondly...my generations brainstorm from HTS was en route and supposed to arrive today, and now is delayed until tomorrow. This was originally not even supposed to ship until the 8th, so getting it tomorrow would be cool, and I know this but "we" do not.


     Teased enough? Regular readers know him, no one loves him. But he is always lurking in the background, chattering. Invisible, Intangible, Unconurechaseable(*), yet omnipresent.



     He is convinced that someone stole my TV show and is watching it, the bastards. And when we saw the delayed package until tomorrow, this conversation took place:

PM:"It's LATE! order it from BIGBAD- they got it in!"

ME:"And...when would it get here if we ordered today from Bigbad?"

PM:"SHUT UP! JUST ORDER- Don't trick me with your human logic! You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!"

followed by me placating the plastic monkey by handling stuff he hasn't seen in a bit and putting reprolabels emblems on some autobots who need it. Until, that is, I can stuff the monkey back in his box


(*)-Unconurechaseable describes any object that your conure cannot chase off your shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment