Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This Bug's Life

      I have come to the realization that I am more a grasshopper than an ant.


     Aesop's fable tells the perils of improvidence and failure to plan. The problem is that I have a really hard time saving unless it's for a specific desire. And I think I have more fun pursuing my collection that I would scrimping and saving. I don't think I am constitutionally built to be any sort of an ant.


       The downside of this is any sudden big expense such as car or doctor stuff can hurt me and really put me into a dark mental place. Sometimes it takes me a tick or two to bounce back. Thank you all for sticking with while I work through the stuff.


      I would like to state that the only kickback I get from this Blog is this Kickback:



     And while we are at it, here is Shrapnel



No comments:

Post a Comment