Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Blackest Friday 2016

     As in previous years, I started out with a plan


I had Planned purchases, and unplanned collateral damage

    So in chronological order: 

  • Unnamed Wednesday (but probably chartreuse)- I couldn't find a name for wedenesday but I found the movie "Minions" on an early sale for $6
  • Thursday(thanksgiving) Target yielded Legends of Tomorrow Season 1 ($10) Supergirl Season 1($10) and Flash Season 2($10) [Planned] plus Zoolander 2($4) [Collateral] for pickup on Saturday. Bestbuy got me Supernatural Season 11($10) Arrow season 4($10)[Planned] and Rango ($2) and Star Trek Beyond($10)[Collateral] Unfortunately Longmire was not on sale this year, so I did not add season 4 to my collection
  • Friday was all collateral at Walmart on a brief shopping trip- Sin City (a Dame to Kill for) ($2) The Man from U.N.C.L.E.($4) and the Lego movie ($4)
     I hope your holiday was fun, and if you shopped, you got what you planned and maybe a little extra without breaking the bank

No comments:

Post a Comment