Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Toysday: Nonnef Productions

     Nonnef Productions: if you know the name, chances are your transformers already have some neat accessories. If you don't...well, you want to. They seem to be garage kits, limited runs of parts and accessories intended to enhance your collection. They are out of South Carolina and seem to be pretty nice folks.

     I first encountered them while bemoaning the floppy, saggy rubber antennae that my Superion came with. I was looking at 3-d printed parts when a forum post sent me racing to EBay for these:
Perfect fit, good match for color


     Since then I picked up parts for Menasor, others for Superion, a fix for Blitzwing's shoulder issue, and guns and fixes for the Titans Return figures.
This adapts blackjack to point up and down instead of side to side
there is also a piece that lets the axe hang up and down

This simple block pushes the base of the shoulder out a little,
 causing it to make a more solid connection


A replacement Gun for Blurr, more like his G1 rifle

Guns, and brainstorms infamous time case

Replacement guns for Chromedome, closer to his G1 gun

replacement wrists and hands that add a swivel to his wrists


     Yesterday I got a set for Broadside with his Gun, Axe and some gap fillers.
     I appreciate all his work, and I'm sure you would too. Maybe it's time your transformers made Nonnef's acquaintance...

No comments:

Post a Comment