Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Toysday: Big Things in Small Packages

     Last Night, I found the first two Power of the Primes figures at my local Target. Today, my last IGear minibot goes back into his box for storage for now

     With G1 Autobots almost complete, I thought it would be a nice time to post minibots again. I'm super-happy with what Hasbro is doing these days. they have only a few to update and they will be complete and I am hoping this new series does the trick!

So to start with... I love this new Windcharger. Make no mistake, the RTS version from 2010 is still the better toy, overall, but if you have the opportunity to have both in your collection, get both. The POTP Windcharger is definitely more G1 in both Bot and Alt modes. Even to the side placement of his faction symbol.

so RTS Windcharger moves to my classics shelf from the minibot shelf.
Beachcomber and Windcharger

I Like the shade of blue in the Hasbro better. He's excellent!

Gears and Swerve

Pipes and Tailgate

Brawn and Bumblebee

Powerglide and Seaspray

Wheelie and Hubcap

Huffer and Warpath. I prefer the deluxe scale Warpath,
 but for the sake of completism...

Cosmos

Gears and Swerve

Seaspray and Powerglide

Pipes and huffer

Hubcap and Tailgate

Bumblebee and Brawn

Roadburn with his Awesome 'Stache and Warpath

Cosmos and Wheelie

Beachcomber and Windcharger

No comments:

Post a Comment