Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Toysday:IDW Wing

     My first third party Transforming Toy was from Mastermind Creations, back in 2011, and bought from TFSource. In October of 2017, I added another of theirs to my growing collection, which will be spotlighted in a future installment of this blog. For now...Mastermind Creations Aero Alpha- IDW Wing from the Drift Comic series

     It's fitting, in a way, that I ended up buying him from TFSource, because they were the first online merchant I dipped my toe in with, and because Mastermind remains my favorite third party manufacturer.

His accuracy to the character in the comics is outstanding

He comes with two short swords

and and ancient greatsword

His altmode is an alien looking spacecraft with a pointy-yet-elegant aesthetic

Amazed at the inclusion of detailed fold-out landing skids. weapon storage is so-so


No comments:

Post a Comment