Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Toysday: I Am The Law

    Still taking a break from Mastermind, because I am really hoping to see their Drift release soon, so I can post him. Lame, I know.

    In the meantime, here to G-Creation GDW-02 Rebel. This is their IDW Prowl, although for me...I think in my headcanon, he's a new character. not totally settled on that yet.

     I really appreciate designers taking on these IDW designs and doing such a nice job of it. This piece is complicated, without sacrificing the the important qualities of fun in the process. His transformation does not cross over into that "I'd rather golf" border and he looks great in both modes. He is equipped with two rocket launchers(shoulder mounted) two guns of different molds, and two batons. I can easily see him patrolling the roadways between cities on Cybertron. He scales well with and matches the aesthetic level of Masterpiece Transformers


My Roommate's Cockatoo, Sid, helped with this.
Ok, kind of Hindered. 



 






     In other news, I have discovered a new thing about Canada Geese. They will eat hash-browns. We had a nested pair waiting for us outside of Carl's Jr. Sunday morning. They, along with a cast of crows and a chorus of starlings were looking for food. The geese were waiting at the door for people with carry-out bags, and rather insistent on charging a toll to pass. They liked me... and followed me to my car






No comments:

Post a Comment